Remove logo in header on homepage, but keep on sub pages

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Remove logo in header on homepage, but keep on sub pages

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cfranklin@ckfranklin.com 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

cfranklin@ckfranklin.com
    Participant

I’m trying to remove my logo image from the home page, but keep it on the sub pages of my site. My website is http://www.franklin-media.com/

Just for clarification. Currently, I don’t have the logo in the header on either the home page or sub page. I have a large logo in the middle of the home page, which is where I want it on the home page. On the other pages, I want the logo to appear in the header. Currently, if I want the logo in the header of the sub pages it also shows up in the header of the home page

SoZo

Add this to your style sheet

.home .header-image #header #title-area { display: none; }

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

cfranklin@ckfranklin.com
    Participant

Thanks for the reply.

When I insert that code, it  doesn’t remove the logo off of any page.  Any other ideas?  Keep in mind that I have selected “Image Logo” option from my Theme Settings page of Genesis.  When I change that selection to “Dynamic Text” it removes the logo from every page.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.