Remove space left of posts on blog page

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Remove space left of posts on blog page

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

masonjarsalads

I should be able to figure this out no problem, but, I can’t! It’s driving me bonkers. How do I move the blog title and posts left? I’ve tried adding a margin-left or messing with the padding on the entries coding but nothing is working.

Thank you!

http://www.masonjarsalads.com

Susan

I hope you were able to get your issue resolved. If not, please report back here, and I can escalate for you. Thanks!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

masonjarsalads

No I haven’t figured this out actually, any advice?

anitac
    Participant

Are you trying to make the left side (content area) width larger so that it moves over to the left?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

masonjarsalads

Yes. Thanks.

anitac
    Participant

You will need quite a bit modified to do that. The content area in all of the layouts will need to be adjusted as well as your responsive area. If you need customization service on that, I’d be happy to assist you. Send me a note on my website.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.