Removing Mobile Responsive From Prose Theme

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Removing Mobile Responsive From Prose Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tom 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

livelifehappy
    Participant

How do I remove the mobile responsive feature from my prose theme? I’d like my website (www.LiveLifeHappy.com) to display the desktop version on mobile devices. I had found a post on line that advised to remove everything below: /* Responsive Design … which I have done, but that still didn’t fix it. Would love some help with this issue. Thank you

http://www.livelifehappy.com

Tom
    Participant

You’re half done. You need to remove the media query statements in your theme stylesheet to remove responsiveness from the theme. Your stylesheet is currently mini-fied, which means I can’t tell exactly where this code is located but I did find one media query statement for 960px width.

Un-minify the stylesheet and make a backup copy. Search the stylesheet for “@media only screen and (max-width:960px)”. If you carefully remove the media query only you’ll be done. If you need additional help, unminify your stylesheet and post here again.

Choose your next site design from over 300 Genesis themes.
    Updates via GenesisThemes.ca | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.