Replacing the Logo on Freelance Theme

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Replacing the Logo on Freelance Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  asmallbizlife 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

asmallbizlife
    Participant

Hello,

I am having trouble getting my company onto the freelance theme. This theme seems to not provide the simple way to do it like some others, but I was wondering if anyone could help me out with repacing the logo on my freelance theme.

Thanks

Chris Cree
    Participant

Just create a logo.png file and upload it to /freelance/images/logo.png

The image should be 320px wide by 110px high to match the existing logo image.

asmallbizlife
    Participant

Could you clarify the process of uploading the fil to /freelance/images/logo.png for me? I’m an amateur and I’m still getting used to the language and processes.

Susan

The logo image is hosted in the themes image folder on your hosting site. You will need to access your hosting site (through FTP), and locate the image. Upload your own image to the images folder, making sure that you have named it “logo.png”, to over-write the existing image.

If you don’t want to access your hosting site, your other option is to make changes to your stylesheet. Look for:

/***** Image Header – Partial Width ********************/

.header-image #header #title-area {
    background: url(images/logo.png) left top no-repeat;
    }

Upload an image to your media library, and replace images/logo.png with the URL of your image.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

asmallbizlife
    Participant

I have tried both ways you suggested and the default logo is still not going away. Do you have any other suggestions?

Riavon
    Participant

Can you provide us with a link to your site, please?

Twitter: @riavonentprises

asmallbizlife
    Participant

I just figured it out. Thank you for the help!

I do have one more question though. How can I adjust the logos relationship to the header and the primary navigation menu on my page? I am trying to give more room between the logo and the top of the page and decrease the space between the logo and the navigation menu below it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.