Responsive logo header not replacing full screen logo – 2 show up

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Responsive logo header not replacing full screen logo – 2 show up

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

JessiRue
    Participant

I am trying to use an @media query to replace the standard logo with a smaller logo for mobile devices. However, instead of replacing the logo it is placing two logos. I get both the large one and the smaller one.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!

http://chickabiddy.printandpixelcreative.com/

http://chickabiddy.printandpixelcreative.com/

anitac
    Participant

Each theme and logo works differently. It takes some tweaking to get it to work properly on different device sizes and you need to test it as you go along. If you would like customization services to assist you with this, drop me a line on my site.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

JessiRue
    Participant

Anitac -

I realize that it takes tweaking, and I am sure I am missing something. Which is why I posed the question in the forum. Trying to figure this stuff for myself.

Thanks for the offer on services, but that will only fix this issue not help me longterm.

anitac
    Participant

Well, that’s just it – each theme along with the logos, custom headers with custom header sizes, etc., all respond differently. So if you fix it for this one, that won’t guarantee that what you did for this one will work for the other ones. I use Firebug for Firefox. They have a mobile browser developer tool. Each time I code a responsive header/logo – I use this and customize that area.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.