Responsive-ness on Android

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Responsive-ness on Android

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SoZo 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

saffron avenue
    Participant

I am just using the Genesis Sample child theme and on my android phone the site loads and only fits to the text (not the entire site) and then when you zoom out the text remains in the condensed column?  I was hoping when you get on the site on iphone or android that the entire would show up..but you have to zoom out to see it all. I’m not sure if I did something incorrectly?

SoZo

The responsive design depends on the device resolution. There are only a couple of break out points in the responsive section of the style sheet. The iPhone should be accounted for but if you need styles for different resolutions you’ll need to add them.

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

saffron avenue
    Participant

Hi there,

I see, so there is a line of code that I may be able to add to my stylesheet just like the iphone? And if so, am I able to find this through studiopress? Thank you, I am still new to all of this!

SoZo

Ya, it’s all CSS. You can look at the existing responsive style rules at the bottom of the style sheet for an example. And I recommend reading the blog entries on responsive design to get a grasp of what is going on.

saffron avenue
    Participant

Okay, I will take a look and attempt to figure it out. Thank you so much for your help!

SoZo

You’re welcome :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.