Responsive Premise Page?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Responsive Premise Page?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  docmas 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

gregofisch
    Participant

I created a really successful campaign last year using a Premise landing page, but as I move forward to this year, Im curious if there is a more mobile responsive friendly way to design it. Premise itself doesnt render quite right on mobile, and Im curious if there will be any updates (a mobile friendly page for example) or if anyone has any feedback on their mobile conversion vs. full width browser conversion. I find the copy to be quite small on mobile device and doesnt quite work well when zoomed in on.

SoZo

You should ask the Premise team

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

docmas
    Participant

I bought Premise last week and was very upset to discover it wasn’t responsive. I had assumed that it would be, as my main theme, Agency is. So far, tech support has only confirmed it’s not responsive and there are no plugins available currently to change this. Asked them if/when they might make it responsive, no answer yet, will keep you posted.

I use Optimize Press, which also isn’t responsive, though supposed to have a V2 out soon, that might be.

Adam

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.