Responsive Videos after Genesis 2.0 / HTML5

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Responsive Videos after Genesis 2.0 / HTML5

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mborger 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

mborger
    Participant

I activated GRV but see no change. I cleared my browser cache, disabled my cache plugin, reloaded and see the same iframe code in the source as when the plugin is not activated.

When I put ‘body’ as the CSS selector in FitVids, my video disappeared completely (on my laptop).

This is what I have in the Home Featured widget:

<iframe width="620" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FfRy_upxgkw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen alt="Watch How the Fun Things App Works"></iframe>

RobCubbon
    Participant

Don’t put the iframe in – try just :

http://www.youtube dot com/watch?v=FfRy_upxgkw

I couldn’t put the proper URL in there because it turned into a video on this site :)

I can’t remember what I put in that field for Fitvids – try some main wrap tag.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  RobCubbon.
    • This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  RobCubbon.

mborger
    Participant

GRV: Tried that, and all I got was the plain text of the URL in its place. I have it in a table…

<td rowspan="3">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfRy_upxgkw</td>

RobCubbon
    Participant

Ah, table! Is there any way you could do it without using tables?

mborger
    Participant

I updated it and put in columns instead of tables. I got it working now. Thanks for your help :)

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.