Search Result Error – propertyid Taxonomy

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Search Result Error – propertyid Taxonomy

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  angulosa 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

angulosa

Whenever I add the propertyid taxonomy I have created to the search property widget, I get this error:

Catchable fatal error: Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home1/adnoh650/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 2631

The corresponding line in the formatting.php file is:

$url = preg_replace(‘|[^a-z0-9-~+_.?#=!&;,/:%@$\|*\'()\\x80-\

The full php surrounding this area is (lines 2626-2634):

function esc_url( $url, $protocols = null, $_context = 'display' ) {
    $original_url = $url;

if ( '' == $url )
    return $url;
    $url = preg_replace('|[^a-z0-9-~+_.?#=!&;,/:%@$\|*\'()\\x80-\\xff]|i’, ”, $url);
    $strip = array(‘%0d’, ‘%0a’, ‘%0D’, ‘%0A’);
    $url = _deep_replace($strip, $url);
    $url = str_replace(‘;//’, ‘://’, $url);

This particular taxonomy also has a plethora of property id’s missing. This does not happen with the other taxonomies I have created. How do I fix this?

Also, the dropdown menus in the search property widgets are completely out of order. Is there a fix for this?

http://trypanama.com

RealtyCandy
    Participant

The drop down menus, if I remember right put the taxonomy in the order it was entered. (taxonomyID if you will). You can either make your own search tool (the easiest) or you can redo your taxonomy order by deleting and redo-ing them, or getting into mysql and changing those numbers around.

Good luck.

angulosa

How would I go about creating my own search tool. This seems to be a much better option as the new taxonomies that are added over time aren’t necessarily added in alphabetic order.

angulosa

I got the taxonomy order the way I want it. Now, to figure out how to add the propertyID taxonomy in the search widget without the fatal error as I noted above and to get all the property IDs to display in the drop down of the search widget.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.