Separate Forums for Separate Themes

Community Forums Forums Forum Bugs and Suggestions Separate Forums for Separate Themes

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rstyner 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

rstyner
    Participant

Hi,

In the old forums, there were separate forums for discussing child themes in their own area of the forum. Can I ask why this has changed with the new system or am I just lost and not seeing it?? That was a handy idea for me personally and it was much easier to search and see if someone had already asked a question I need answered.

Thanks

Susan

A number of threads in the “Feedback” section have asked the same question, you can read some of them here if you wish:

http://www.studiopress.com/forums/topic/specific-theme-info/

http://www.studiopress.com/forums/topic/recommended-advanced-search-for-forums-tag-cloud/

But, in a nutshell, there are no theme specific forums, and no plan to re-introduce them. In many instances, questions that users ask can apply to a number of different themes, the questions are not theme specific.

If you need assistance setting up your site, or need technical assistance with a theme, you can submit a support ticket to the help desk (see “Help” under “my studiopress” in the top menu), otherwise, these forums are here to assist you with customization of any of the StudioPress themes.

We recommend that if you have a question, you be as specific as possible in your post title, and that you include a link to your site (or if it is not life, let us know the theme you are using.) Please also use the “tags” section with keywords for your problem, including the theme.

Thanks!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

rstyner
    Participant

Okay thanks. I’ll give it a go.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Separate Forums for Separate Themes’ is closed to new replies.