Serenity Theme Responsive Update

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Serenity Theme Responsive Update

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ray-zin 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Bryan Morgan
    Participant

I have been tinkering around with a website overhaul for a large mental health institution, with the recent school shooting in NewTown they have asked me to make their site my #1 and only priority.  I started their site on Serenity but feel proceeding on non-responsive theme is a big mistake.  The full width home-top (overall home page layout in general) and the color scheme of the green and blue is a perfect match with their logo and marketing materials.  Is a Responsive Serenity 2.0 on the horizon or should I abandon Serenity and move to something like News and worry about styling and layout later?  If News is the recommendation could you please help me out with the code to place in the Genesis Simple Hooks plugin to move the Primary Sidebar down on the homepage.

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

We do not have any information on Serenity being updated in the immediate future.

ray-zin
    Participant

I’d just like to add my +1 to request a serenity theme update. I LOVE the theme but am concerned that i may have to change if there isn’t any plans to make it responsive. :-(

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.