Setting up Scribe

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Setting up Scribe

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Gary Stockton
    Participant

Hello, I was hoping to gain insight on the Scribe tool. It apparently comes with my hosting plan.  I have written a few posts and can see that this tool is available to me to somehow optimize the post, but what I am seeing indicates that the tool might not be setup properly.

Scribe Page score, Scribe Site Score are blank, they contain a – , and  Scribe Keywords column has Pending Analysis. When I go into a post, I can see the Scribe Content Optimizer in right column, evaluations left, 30 as of June 17th, today.  A Title Tag is needed, not sure where to plug that in, Meta Description is Needed, again, not sure where to put that. Content Ready.

When I check the settings, there is a pulldown for SEO Tool, many of these tools I am unfamiliar with so  I selected Catalyst, not sure if that is correct or not, but that’s what I selected. My URL is entered and I have checked Posts and Pages.

Again, not sure how to get this working and would appreciate advice.   From what i gather, it is a tool which can help me optimize a post for SEO.

Anita
    Participant

I would suggest reading this – http://www.copyblogger.com/scribe-seo/ and it that doesn’t help you, contact Copyblogger.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.