Shop Plugin

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ATUB 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

angieatc
    Participant

I am wondering what y’all would recommend for a shop plugin? I have had 2 clients and a 3rd right now who will be selling t-shirts/sweatshirts and things like that. The issue we are running into is the shipping. Two of my clients have purchased the USPS plugin add-on from WooCommerce but it is not working the way they would like because if something cannot fit in the same size box it is increasing their shipping instead of making the box size larger and charging for 2 boxes instead of 1.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

anitac
    Participant

Have you or your clients put in a support ticket with WooCommerce about the issue. A few of my clients are using Ecwid.com.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

ATUB
    Participant

I’m using Shopp 1.1.9.1 on my Enterprise site. They’re up to 1.2.5 now, but I’ve decided to wait on installing that version since it is a major change from 1.1.9.1. It now uses custom post types and that presents its own set of pros and cons.

The Shopp plugin also has an add-on for USPS, but you can define your own shipping table calculations without it. I’m using weight-based tables that don’t depend on communications with USPS or any other carrier, but are customized for my business. There is a huge difference in the ability to customize your own shipping tables between 1.1.9.1 and 1.2.5, but for right now, I’ve decided to stay with 1.1.9.1 because it’s working fine for my needs at the moment. It’s considered “legacy”, so it’s not supported as readily as the newest version. The newest Shopp release has some known issues with PHP versions, so you should check to make sure you have an environment that can support it.

https://shopplugin.net/

angieatc
    Participant

ATUB, I am guessing from what I can see the shopplugin is not free.

Also forgot to mention we did contact the developer of the USPS plugin for WooCommerce and it said it was in the works but not there yet regarding the shipping. I am just kind of stuck right now trying to figure out what to do with this.

ATUB
    Participant

Sorry I couldn’t be of more help.

Good luck with your search.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.