Show only Blog Post titles – Agency

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Show only Blog Post titles – Agency

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kworthington 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kworthington
    Participant

Hello.

A client has an fairly old version of the Agency theme and has a category page showing blog posts. URL is domain.com/category/blog/. Is it possible to just show the Post titles on this page?

I tried (unsuccessfully) to display it this way. There must be a solution, which is why I’m asking here.

I’m really grateful for any help. Thanks so much.

Kev

cdils
    Participant

The quickest/dirtiest way would be to target all the elements you don’t want showing with a display:none in the CSS.

So, check the <body> tag on that archive page and pluck out the CSS class that makes most sense (i.e. archive or category) and do something like this:

.archive.category .post-info,
    .archive.category .entry-content,
    .archive.category .post-meta {
       display: none;
    }

My CSS selectors might be off (trying to jog my pre-HTML5 memory), but that’s the gist.

Have you been helped in this forum? Pay it forward and answer someone else’s question. I bet you’ll know the answer to at least one question. :)

I tweet @cdils.

kworthington
    Participant

That code was perfect and works verbatim. Thanks so much Carrie! :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.