Simple Hooks Fatal Error

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Simple Hooks Fatal Error

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  RonnyMac 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jeffrey
    Participant

after upgrading to the latest version of simple hooks i get this error code: Fatal error: Class ‘Genesis_Admin_Boxes’ not found in /home/content/97/6877497/html/wp-content/plugins/genesis-simple-hooks/admin.php on line 13

Any ideas?

the url is http://ecosnobberysucks.com

Robert Neu
    Participant

Are you running the latest version of Genesis?

If not, change the name of the folder for Simple Hooks via FTP and then update Genesis before changing it back to the default folder name and reactivating it.

Co-Founder of Audit WP, a WordPress SEO audit service and Flagship, a new WordPress theme company launching soon!

cdils
    Participant

Have you upgraded to the latest version of Genesis? The plugin should be compatible back to version 1.8, but that was my first thought…

Other suggestion would be to deactivate/delete the plugin and then re-install in case something went funky.

Have you been helped in this forum? Pay it forward and answer someone else’s question. I bet you’ll know the answer to at least one question. :)

I host a weekly Genesis-focused podcast called Genesis Office Hours. I tweet @cdils.

RonnyMac
    Participant

It happens less than it once did, but often when there’s an update or upgrade problem it’s the result of a corrupt file during the update process. A manual reinstallation using takes care of it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.