Site Updated

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  theKatrinaM 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

theKatrinaM
    Participant

I updated my site using the MomPreneur Child Theme. I’m not sure how I feel about my logo, because I hate designing for myself. Any feedback on improving it?

I also need to figure out how to get a portfolio back I was previously using the Inspired theme.

Check out Riot Customs 

“People are only supposed to believe the legends not understand them.” Norman Collins
    Design | Blog

Susan

I like Lindsey’s new theme!

I’m viewing it on a Mac with safari, and on this computer, your header is wider than your content section on the right hand side – I didn’t think that was deliberate, but it might have been.

I think the logo looks good, except for the “r” – it could be mistaken for an “n” or a “v” – I think it needs to be separated from the next letter to be more clear (or something).

Otherwise, good job!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

AC
    Blocked

I love the site, but I couldn’t figure out what it was saying in the logo. I think it’s the font. I am using Firefox.

theKatrinaM
    Participant

the banner is the correct size, I think it’s the browser doing that.

It’s say riot customs, that’s just how the font display the letter “r’”

“People are only supposed to believe the legends not understand them.” Norman Collins
    Design | Blog

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.