Sixteen Nine – Footer responsiveness

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Sixteen Nine – Footer responsiveness

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

isle2isle
    Participant

I see that the site-footer is set to display:none; on devices smaller than 1280px wide. Obviously it would end up appearing under the menu at the top if it were displayed. Any solutions to getting a footer to appear at the bottom of screens less than 1279 or less ?? Would really like a “return to top” link and copyright info. :-(

nazz
    Participant

Having the same issue. Anyone have a fix?

isle2isle
    Participant

I’m hopeful that, since we haven’t heard anything yet maybe it’s being worked on??

snakeair
    Participant

Have any of you tried asking for a fix via. ticket system? I don’t think the theme creator saw this thread.

isle2isle
    Participant

Oops. Nope. I didn’t even know that existed. I’d always heard we request support through the forums. Bettr go hunting! THANKS!!

Susan

@snakeair is right – you should submit a ticket.

These forums are for community support with things like customization. If there is an issue with functionality of a theme, then you should submit a ticket for “official” support.

Read this post for clarification: http://www.studiopress.com/forums/topic/official-support-versus-community-support/

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.