Slider CSS – Ed Theme – slide excerpt

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Slider CSS – Ed Theme – slide excerpt

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jbculp
    Participant

I would like to change the position of the slide excerpt so it didn’t hit to the bottom f the slide. In other words, a thin strip hovering over the image instead of a rectangle in the bottom corner.  I tried playing with position but that impacted my whole slider image.  It may be that I need a css selector but I don’t know what that syntax would be.  The element is genesis-responsive-slider .slide-excerpt and can be found around line 1680 in the style.css of the Education Theme.

Susan

Hi – I’m working through the list of posts with no replies. As you posted a while ago, I hope your issue was resolved. If not, can you please check in here, and I will escalate for you.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

jbculp
    Participant

I think I gave up but am happy with where I ended up. I admit to not managing my questions well and time goes by so I forget. Thanks for following up. Let’s close this one.

jc

Susan

Closing as requested!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Slider CSS – Ed Theme – slide excerpt’ is closed to new replies.