slider excerpt has a thin line

Community Forums Forums General Discussion slider excerpt has a thin line

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  stromt 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

stromt

There is a thin line around the slider excerpt text that looks bad as it is not even around the entire box. The box itself is fixed width. Within the box and around the text is a thin line that is fixed around the text. As the slider revolves or fades, this thin box moves with the type so it is uneven because the text that is being displayed from box to box is a different number of characters. I want to be able to just remove the thin line all together if it is possible. example of the slider stromthurman.com/homepage

http://stromthurman.com/homepage

genwrock

Go to line no 42 (html > body .slide-excerpt-border) of your style.css file and modify it.

If you want to keep the line then add this code there width: 96.25%;

If you want to remove the line then remove this line border: 1px solid #DDDDDD; from there.

Working as a freelancer & helping the people on forum | Chinmoy @ PWD | Please Follow Me on Twitter If I’ve helped.

stromt

I am not sure where that code is. I have gone into the appeararnce editor, edit themes editor and do not see this code. Where exactly can I find it? I’m new to this whole code editing thing, use to wswig editing only but learning

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.