Slider

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dorian Speed 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

therealwillyd
    Participant

I would like to create a slider that is not in the shape of a square or rectangle.  Is this possible.  know how to edit the css for the slider plugin and change the border color, and size, but I was wondering if there was css that I could add that would insert and image to lay in front of the slider.  I know you can add a background image, but I would like to add a top-center curve the lays on top to create a curve rather than the traditional square?  Is this possible?

Dorian Speed
    Participant

I’m not sure I totally understand the question, but I think what I would do is create a .PSD for the background of each slider image and have part of the curve (or whatever) be incorporated into that image and then let the curve continue above the slider. Does that make sense? Kind of like on these sites, where the slider images have a background that matches the background of the page:

islandseafoods.com

victoriachamber.org

And then you could also make the background image behind the slider itself utilize the same background as the slider images, so that you really wouldn’t see that the slider image is a rectangle.

Bringing websites Up to Speed
    Firebug will light the way to understanding the secrets of the Internet!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.