Slideshow below header – Balance theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Slideshow below header – Balance theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 36 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Anita
    Participant

Something is screwy. Go to http://join.me. Click BASIC and hit the Orange button. It will add a little code on your computer and place a badge with 9 numbers at the top. Go to my website and get my email address – send me the 9 numbers and then I can see your screen.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Anita
    Participant

I just saved it in my Google Docs – here it is – https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1EJ_DVOvx-wWUDQDpNmYDAEObOgQ1M2aSJRbhpRlyxg8

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!

mariafernandez
    Participant

Wow! It’s now working!

There was a line missing. Thanks so much.

Do you know if there are some instructions on how to get pictures to show, rather than my blog posts. I’d like to have my products on the slideshow, rather than my posts. I’ve looked at the plugin settings, but it seems to be for posts and pages. I can’t see where to set the pictures.

mariafernandez
    Participant

anitac, you’ve got the Genesis Bootstrap Carousel plugin. That’s a lot nicer than mine. I’m going to change to that slider.

Anita
    Participant

I see you got it to work! {{{ clapping }}}

Yes, I like that one a lot.

mariafernandez
    Participant

anitac, thanks so much for all your help. I’m done for the day. Tomorrow I’ll look at the Genesis Bootstrap Carousel plugin.

Anita
    Participant

Okay, glad it finally worked out for you.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘Slideshow below header – Balance theme’ is closed to new replies.