Social media icons inside "Your profile" box and header

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Social media icons inside "Your profile" box and header

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Muscat
    Participant

Hello,

I am new to the customization of child themes. For my theme I would like to display social media icons as well as a “contact me” icon (allows user visitor to write me an email) inside the “Your profile” widget right underneat the “bio” text and gravatar.

I would also like to display the social media icons in the upper right corner of my header.

(knowing that I have used the “header right” widget in order to display the header menue in the top section of the header. I would like to style and position the social icons independently from this menu).

However I have no idea where to start out – can this be done using css only or do i have to use php? Can this even be done? If yes, where can I find instructions/help/examples on how to do this?

Thank you very much for your help!

Kathi

Susan

Kathi – can you please include a link to your site – it will make it easier to figure out how to assist you!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.