Socializer Plugin Icons being cut off

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Socializer Plugin Icons being cut off

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  eevdo 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

eevdo

Hi guys,

I am running the Genesis framework on my site and am also using the social plugin called Socializer that displays the facebook share and twitter button horizontally at the bottom of my post on the homepage as well as single post pages. For some reason both the Facebook and Twitter icons are being cut off.

I am looking for a solution as to not have them cut off.

Thank you,
    Eric

http://bit.ly/1aTG5EY

nutsandbolts

They’re showing up okay for me – did you get this issue resolved?

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

eevdo

@nutsandbolts I apologize for that I put another plugin in the meantime. Check it out now, you will notice it is cut.

Thanks
    Eric

nutsandbolts

There’s nothing in the theme’s CSS that is causing this from what I can see. I’d try the Socializer support page to see if they can come up with a fix for it. Sorry I’m not more help!

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

eevdo

FYI this is also happening with the DiggDigg plugin, so it seems like it has something to potentially do with the theme.

Thanks,
    Eric

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.