Specific Code for Responsive Navigation Toggle

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Specific Code for Responsive Navigation Toggle

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Doug 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Doug
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to add Responsive Navigation Toggle code to my site without having to redesign the whole site around a new theme. I have tried to follow this article’s instructions; but, can’t figure out where to put the header.php code since there is not header.php file for the Metro child theme. Can anyone help?

I am trying to get the “Hamburger” navigation icon to show up when the site is viewed on devices smaller than an iPad.

It would be wonderful if all StudioPress responsive themes had this functionality built it…just a thought. :-)

Thank you,
    Doug

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Doug. Reason: forgot to mention the "Hamburger" icon
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Doug. Reason: forgot to mention the "Hamburger" icon
    http://graphicsolutiongroup.com/

isle2isle
    Participant

I’m looking for this same thing Doug. If you find a solution, please post here!

Doug
    Participant

Will do, Isle.

Apparently, it is rocket science. And, I’m not a rocket scientist.

Peace, Doug, humble web designer cobbling together a living.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.