Responsive Version of a theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Responsive Version of a theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

32wendy
    Participant

Can anyone tell me if they have converted any child themes to a Responsive version? Specifically the Mocha Child Theme?

I need a developer to do this ASAP!

Thanks

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Susan.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Susan. Reason: removed topic from Feedback forum to its own thread
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Susan.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Susan. Reason: removed topic from Feedback forum to its own thread

anitac
    Participant

What version of Mocha do you have? The current version is responsive – http://demo.studiopress.com/mocha/.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

32wendy
    Participant

we’re on 1.0 for Mocha Theme and we have some design customizations done already. GENESIS VS. 1.91

32wendy
    Participant

What Version is the Current Mocha theme then???

Can someone offer me a price to convert the customized theme we are running to the responsive version?

Thanks!

anitac
    Participant

You can contact support for that through your my.studiopress.com account.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.