Stretch Suppot … Customization Help

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Stretch Suppot … Customization Help

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  InAdvertent 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

cathibosco
    Participant

Hello there…

I really love Stretch Theme for a new site developing but I totally need it to scroll through posts rather than displaying one post at a time.

I hope there is support here for making that happen… I suppose ideally I’d like it to scroll through 15 posts before pagination begins.

or

I’d really love infinite scrolling….    Is this something I can change inside the theme functions- even if I have to have one default background image… I would be ok with that I think.

Here is a look at a dev site  http://www.artsslam.com/art

Do you think it would be simpler to customize another theme to look like Stretch? I am pretty good with css not so good with php.

Thank you all for any insight.

Cath

Creative Director at C & D Studios – total web presence packages created for businesses, individuals and organizations.

cathibosco
    Participant

Seems like I may be able to customize another theme to do what I want…

Creative Director at C & D Studios – total web presence packages created for businesses, individuals and organizations.

InAdvertent
    Participant

Hi Cath, any chance you able to share what you did to achieve the backgrond image stretch in a different theme, please?

Thanks in advance

G

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.