Stretch Theme changes

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Stretch Theme changes

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Miguel
    Participant

Hello,

Stretch theme is perfect for two of my sites, but I would like to make it more like a classic blog:

1. Showing 10 posts on home page.

2. Adding a classic bottom navigation bar with page numbers or ‘older posts’/'new posts’ links.

3. Adding a Sidebar

Mainly, points 1 and 2 would be enough.

Does anybody know an easy way to add this changes?

anitac
    Participant

You can do 1 and 2, but the theme doesn’t come with a sidebar. So you would to register a sidebar, add the location of the sidebar in your home.php file, and then style it with CSS.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Miguel
    Participant

Thanks for de answer, but I found how to get points 1 and 2. Instead of sidebar I added a Menu on top bar. The result is very nice for a blog.

anitac
    Participant

Ok, since you have resolved your issue I will close this thread.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Stretch Theme changes’ is closed to new replies.