structural wraps – how to implement?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks structural wraps – how to implement?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CharlieL 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

GOY
    Participant

Hi there

Cannot find a post that relates to this to my surprise.  Can anyone tell me how I go about implementing full width wraps for styling on any theme?  I have added the below to my functions file, but on the Enterprise theme for example there is a containing wrap still on the page.

What am I missing here?

(noted I cant add HTML code so the code you can find here http://my.studiopress.com/snippets/structural-wraps/)

Thanks

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  GOY.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  GOY.

CharlieL
    Participant

+1

I agree that here is something that needs to be adressed. Recently I discovered that the wraps seems to be inside the different div:s or containers. To me it sounds that wraps are wrapping containers. A bit of confusion here, maybe because babel of tounges

Are there any schemas on the div-structure of a standard page? I know that it will differ for the different themes, but I guess there are some basic structures.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.