Stumped. Can't move back to two column layout

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Stumped. Can't move back to two column layout

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nutsandbolts 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

sjogborn

Even though I’ve edited the two column layout in the Genesis Appearance section, tested widgets to the sidebar (which are showing up on the bottom of the posts and not to the left), expanded the site container, tried aligning the posts left…what am I missing?

Granted, I’ve totally butchered this Foodie template (no food puns intended) and edited the HTML like crazy, but can’t figure this out right now…

Thank you!

nutsandbolts

Can you post a link to your site? Always easier to help if we can see what you see.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

sjogborn

@nutsandbolts Can’t believe I missed that, you know, only the most important part…

http://www.clarkandschiller.com

nutsandbolts

You’ve got .content set to be 800px wide, .sidebar set to be 300px wide, and the .inner/.content-sidebar-wrap only set to 700px. If you change .inner back to 1140px, it should display correctly (though no promises for mobile responsiveness depending on what else has been altered).

I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

sjogborn

Hmm, I think I must have been editing the wrong section. Got it fixed now. Thank you @nutsandbolts!

nutsandbolts

No problem! Glad I was able to help :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.