Tabbed Menu in Sidebar?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Tabbed Menu in Sidebar?

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Susan

I don’t know if I’m describing it correctly, but I’m looking for some directions in how to create a sidebar that has tabbed menu items, like:

The Nester

Maybe it’s as simple as a plug-in, but I don’t know which one.

Suggestions?

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

anitac
    Participant

Yep, there are plenty of plugins. Here’s one – http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-tabber-widget/screenshots/.

Here’s a great tip I use Susan – when I see a WP site I like or plugins used that I like – I “VIEW SOURCE” and you can see the plugins they are using. Just go to the Repository and you’ll find them.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Susan

Great tip, Anita – I often view source or elements to get hints or ideas,  but didn’t know there was a place to view the plug ins they are using!  You rock! ;)

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

anitac
    Participant

Here’s another tabber – http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/tabber-tabs-widget/screenshots/. And if you look at the URLs in the source – your will see the /wp-contents/plugins/XXXXXXX in the code.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Tabbed Menu in Sidebar?’ is closed to new replies.