Theme Suggestion Please

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Theme Suggestion Please

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Davinder Singh Kainth 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

defree99
    Participant

I need to covert this non-Genesis WordPress site to a Genesis WordPress website,

http://tinyurl.com/n72zp36

I’m particularly concerned about the gradient background that covers the entire page.

Any ideas on which Genesis theme would be the easiest to use?

nutsandbolts

The background is an image, so you can just use that same image and the accompanying CSS on the new theme. All Genesis child themes are pretty much the same as far as ease of customization, with the exception of Prose (which has some built in theme options not included in other child themes). You might look at the Dynamik theme builder from Cobalt Apps – it has a lot of options that aren’t part of Genesis by default.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

Davinder Singh Kainth
    Participant

Best is start with Sample Genesis Theme. Customize sections one by one for the desired look. Or you can reach me for professional build at iguiding AT gmail DOT com

Need website customization services or other Genesis / WordPress help ?
    Davinder @ Design Studio iGuiding Media | My Blog | Fresh Genesis Themes Collection

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.