Third Nav Menu

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jbt103 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi everybody,
    I’m trying to add a visitor/user menu above my content area but I’m not familiar with CSS enough to know what I’m doing wrong. I would like the new menu to be above the white part of my site to the right. I successfully added and registered the new third menu and assigned it but I don’t know how to make it float on the right side. I also don’t need it to add height since it will fit fine with the little head space that was previously there.

Any help or suggestions? Thanks!

Did you get this resolved? I see your upper menu floating right.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

You are using the same theme I’m using! Try Brad’s code here. Or you can add Carrie’s Utility Bar like I did on mine.

I think I did? Haha I’ve been playing around with it to the point it looks good on a regular computer screen but I don’t know how “responsive” it’s going to be because I had to use position:absolute which probably isn’t the most professional way to do it. Anyone have any other suggestions? That’s the only way I know to get it to appear where I want it. Doesn’t look very stylish :( I’m still pretty new to this.

Anitac I think that’s one of the tutorials I looked at but there’s not positioning elements on the css part.

I think it will work for now anyways.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.