Third Nav Menu

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jbt103 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jbt103

Hi everybody,
    I’m trying to add a visitor/user menu above my content area but I’m not familiar with CSS enough to know what I’m doing wrong. I would like the new menu to be above the white part of my site to the right. I successfully added and registered the new third menu and assigned it but I don’t know how to make it float on the right side. I also don’t need it to add height since it will fit fine with the little head space that was previously there.

Any help or suggestions? Thanks!

http://joshuatrent.com

nutsandbolts

Did you get this resolved? I see your upper menu floating right.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

Anita
    Participant

You are using the same theme I’m using! Try Brad’s code here. Or you can add Carrie’s Utility Bar like I did on mine.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

jbt103

I think I did? Haha I’ve been playing around with it to the point it looks good on a regular computer screen but I don’t know how “responsive” it’s going to be because I had to use position:absolute which probably isn’t the most professional way to do it. Anyone have any other suggestions? That’s the only way I know to get it to appear where I want it. Doesn’t look very stylish :( I’m still pretty new to this.

Anitac I think that’s one of the tutorials I looked at but there’s not positioning elements on the css part.

I think it will work for now anyways.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.