This forum sucks

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

tldagent
    Participant

I know you all are trying to improve things but this forum is far from an improvement over the old Vbulletin 3.8 forum.  It’s not only not integrated but there’s no post thank you’s or any of the other features like wrapping text in code or any of that.  I, like many others would love to see a better solution for a forum than this.

Just my 2 cents and rant.  IMHO  :)

tldagent
    Participant

Not to mention, I just found a spam post and there’s no way to report it like the other forum.  Geesh!

Susan

Those of us who volunteer out time to provide a positive experience for those seeking customization support appreciate your feedback.

Moderators routinely monitor the forums for spam, and will try to remove any that slip through the cracks as soon as possible.

If you wish to make a suggestion to the powers that be, then I suggest you submit it via the help forum, as those who have the power to make changes to the forum are likely to see your concerns if you address it via the help desk.

In the meantime, as this is a subject that has been brought up (and addressed a number of times), this thread will be closed.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘This forum sucks’ is closed to new replies.