Want a Genesis Theme expert to customize the Genesis News Theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Want a Genesis Theme expert to customize the Genesis News Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  braddalton 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ESnice
    Participant

I need a Genesis theme expert to adjust theme width and sidebar widths on Genesis News theme, a mobile responsive theme.

After your customization, the theme should have the following features:
    - the primary sidebar must perfectly fit an ad adsense unit of 336×280
    - the secondary sidebar should perfectly fit an ad adsense unit of 160×600
    - the width of the theme should be 972px

The Genesis News Theme is a mobile responsive theme. The adjustment will also affect other elements on the mobile responsive theme, you must adjust these elements as well.

I expect you are a Genesis Theme expert, so you have the Genesis News Theme. I won’t provide any access to the WordPress admin and my hosting server. I provide you with the style.css and functions.php, you must do the project on your own server, not on my server. Please apply for this project only if you can work on your own server.

Please let me know your best price. I don’t pay per hour. If you can do this project well, you may get more work. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    ESnice

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  ESnice. Reason: grammatic errors
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  ESnice. Reason: grammatic errors

braddalton
    Participant
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.