When will more 2.0 themes be released?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion When will more 2.0 themes be released?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  snakeair 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

computerkitten
    Participant

I just downloaded the “Going Green” theme and though I do like it a lot, I don’t see a lot of pre-configured open widget areas available.

There is only Header Right, Primary Sidebar, Footer1, Footer2, and Footer 3 all preconfigured in the widget area and ready for info to be dropped in (whether its a post, text box, recent blog posts, etc etc.).

There used to be preconfigured areas like Home Top, Home Right, Slider (I think that is what it was called), etc. that were readily available for dropping in the widgets.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks,
    CK

Mealtog
    Participant

I have been asking this question since before Gen 2 was released. If you find out, let us know!

aaron1728
    Participant

Me too.

Susan

I cannot address your question about the widget areas in the Going Green theme, but for your post title about the release of new themes, read this post:

http://www.studiopress.com/forums/topic/lack-of-themes/page/2/#post-58100

we know that people are anxious for more themes and so we are shooting for 1-2 themes a week for the next several weeks. This will help us to get the backlog of themes out the door

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

snakeair
    Participant

@computerkitten

The widget’s is correct with this theme. I’m using it as well and that’s how it was designed. Brian used this on his official blog for awhile before creating a new theme.

All themes will not have all those types of widget’s that you mentioned. This is coded into the theme by the designer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.