Which turn key design do you recommend for me?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Which turn key design do you recommend for me?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jgentry 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jgentry
    Participant

I’m planning on starting a new site focused on helping dads and their sons. Which turn-key design would you recommend?

Thanks guys (and gals)!

Justin

Anita
    Participant

It all depends on what your vision is. What I always suggest is to look for websites you like and admire … something you think you’d like for your own and then take the parts from those and build your own. What specifically will you be doing with the site? Blogging? Forum? Interaction? Videos?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

jgentry
    Participant

I agree.

Initially I will be blogging and then I’ll build from there. I plan on building an email list, offering ebooks, and seminars etc.

A custom design may be the way to go. I’m learning HTML right now and I’ve been waiting on the new STP designs. I’m not sure which route I’ll take yet.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.