Widget headline as link

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Widget headline as link

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  filipvisic 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

filipvisic
    Participant

Is there a way to convert widget title/headline to link?

For example, if I have featured posts widget activated, and called “ljepota”, is there a way to point it’s headline to http://www.savjetnica.com/ljepota/?

I know that I can use Show Category Archive Link option, but then the link is shown below featured posts and not in headline.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  filipvisic.

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

no, ut depending on your setup you could put in a text widget with an h4 tag and link first then your featured posts widget.

Riavon
    Participant

If you use the Genesis Featured Widget Amplified there is an option to “Show Post Title” then “Link title to post” which should work. But, I’m not sure if you’re using the GFWA plugin.

Twitter: @riavonentprises

filipvisic
    Participant

@Riavon I don’t have problems with posts, they are shown as links. I wanted to link headline titles to a category.

Riavon
    Participant

I see. You wish to create a custom link to a category archive page. Sorry for my misunderstanding. I should know better, if @nickthegeek says no, that means no! :) His suggestion is a good one. At least until WP allows us to put custom links in our widget titles. :)

Twitter: @riavonentprises

filipvisic
    Participant

I’ve manages to use text widgets as Nick suggested, and I’ve installed Genesis Featured Widget Amplified which gives me additional options.

In any case, this post was #win :-) Thanks for the help both Nick and Riavon!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  filipvisic.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  filipvisic.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Widget headline as link’ is closed to new replies.