Widget Width – Executive Theme

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Widget Width – Executive Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  henriettapancetta 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #82781

    henriettapancetta
    Member
    Post count: 10

    I’m using the Executive Theme and for the Top Widget Area I would like one of my widgets to take up 70% of the area and the second widget to take up 30%.

    I found this discussion from yesterday

    http://www.studiopress.com/forums/topic/one-half-columns-in-home-top-area-whats-the-best-way/

    Would I also need to create a new div class like this
    <div class=”two-third first”>
    Content currently in the first text widget
    </div>
    <div class=”one-third”>
    Content currently in the second text widget
    </div>

    and then delete the line – <.home-top .widget> from the CSS
    .home-middle .widget,
    .home-top .widget {
    float: left;
    padding: 0 2.8%;
    width: 33.3333333333%;
    }

    thanks

    http://time
    #82782

    henriettapancetta
    Member
    Post count: 10

    Just one more comment – I would like to keep the titles of the widgets; is possible to create 2 widgets using the text boxes but one widget take up 70% of the width and the other 30%

    thanks!

    #82809

    henriettapancetta
    Member
    Post count: 10

    I figured out how to do it with this code
    <div class=”two-third first”>
    Content currently in the first text widget
    </div>
    <div class=”one-third”>
    Content currently in the second text widget
    </div>

    However I would like to make the division between the two text areas so that the second one aligns with the title in the widget below (right now it aligns with the border of the box). I’ve tried this (and a lot of variations with px size etc) … but it doesn’t work

    <div class=”Float: left; width: 65%”>
    Content currently in the first text widget
    </div>
    <div class=”width: 35%”>
    Content currently in the second text widget
    </div>

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.