Winning Agent Pro mobile disappears desktop view?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Winning Agent Pro mobile disappears desktop view?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

benjeeno
    Participant

WP 3.8.1
    Winning Agent Pro
    I’m on a PC, Windows 8.1

When in mobile viewport size and the mobile menu is opened, then closed, and then the viewport resized to a desktop viewport size, the menu disappears. This isn’t happening in the WA demo site. This is happening in FF and Chrome, and the mobile menu isn’t even showing in IE (latest) or Safari, yet it works in WA demo site. I haven’t touched the jQuery or the CSS for the mobile menu in my WP installation.

I have worked on another site using Agency Pro, using Brad Potter’s mobile menu for it, and it works in all of these browsers. I tried to incorporate his mobile menu into Winning Agent Pro and the menu wasn’t working the same. First off, it worked in all browsers. Secondly, when the mobile menu was open it was outside of the wrap or some container so that it was sliding down over the .home-welcome container, NOT pushing it down as it toggled up and down. I couldn’t figure out how to get it to toggle all of the content below it down and then back up as the menu was closed. So, I went back to working with WA’s mobile menu, which again, doesn’t work on some PC browsers.

• This topic was modified 6 months, 4 weeks ago by  benjeeno.
    • This topic was modified 6 months, 4 weeks ago by  benjeeno.
    http://coronadoislandrealtors.com/development/

Susan

As you posted this a while ago, I hope your issue has been resolved. If not, please check back in here, and I will troubleshoot (or escalate) as appropriate.

If your issue has been resolved, please mark it “resolved”, so that it can be closed.

Thanks!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.