Would Someone HELP ME PLZ???? with Navigation Menu???

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Would Someone HELP ME PLZ???? with Navigation Menu???

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  L00koutM0re 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

L00koutM0re
    Participant

It wasn’t so bad earlier but now when ever i put a question here on forum, no one seems to bother. Am i doing something not according to SOP? I have an issue with my site and will appreciate the help from someone.

In Prose Theme, normally the default search box/form is in the primary navigation Menu. I am not using the primary Navigation Menu but rather using the Secondary. How can i embed ‘Google Search Box’ in the secondary Navigation Menu?
    What code i have to look into?

Regards,

http://www.moremag.pk

braddalton
    Participant

It’s not an easy question to answer and i doubt you’ll find any solution ever written about how to do this because it might not be possible.

I have helped you before with questions and will continue to do so however you need to understand this is a community forum and all questions relating directly to Genesis and StudioPress child themes are answered.

For a question like this, i would post it on the wordpress.stackexchange.com as its a very technical question relating to executing a script in the wp nav menu.

L00koutM0re
    Participant

Thank you braddalton… i understand the reason now that why it wasn’t answered earlier. And i appreciate that you have been so cooperative earlier, it was just that i didn’t realize the complexity of the question.

Can it be done on Primary Nav Menu? because Primary menu already have a ‘Search Box’, i believe it would be easier to locate that code and replace it with Google Search Code.

Can this be done?

braddalton
    Participant

Its possible but complicated using javascript in the menu.

L00koutM0re
    Participant

braddalton, kindly let me know if it is a paid thing…as i have been looking for someone to do few things on my site. If it is a paid job, please tell me how i can contact you for that.

braddalton
    Participant

Please contact me brad@wpsites.net and i will send you a quote.

Also let me know what else you need done. Thanks

L00koutM0re
    Participant

I have sent you the email….

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.