Your Favorite Advertising and/or Affiliate Plug-in

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Your Favorite Advertising and/or Affiliate Plug-in

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nutsandbolts 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’m new to WordPress and looking for the best plugins to use for advertising and affiliate marketing. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

nutsandbolts

I definitely recommend Pretty Link Lite for affiliate links – it lets you create custom yourdomain.com/something URLs for affiliate links instead of the long, spammy-looking links that affiliate programs tend to assign.

As for advertising, it really depends on what you need to do. For example, are you putting AdSense on the site? Some other ad network? Most of the time they provide codes for you to drop into widget areas. I’ve never needed to use an advertising plugin but you might have a use case in mind that doesn’t apply to the site’s I’ve built.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I do Genesis tutorials, design and development, and other fun stuff • Find me on Twitter and Google+

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.