Forum Replies Created
Yes - it was the missing Screen Reader Text classes and styles in the CSS.
Thanks very much!
Yeah, in forums designed to allow the community of StudioPress customers to help each other, I think it's completely reasonable to expect that, provided someone has the info.
A bit late - but while I believe this is the answer I need, I don't have access to Executive Pro theme, so although I am confident that the solution there is wonderful, it is not accessible to me.
Therefore, are there snippets of this code elsewhere?
Just to follow up - I had started with an earlier version of News Pro that was made before the responsive stuff had been added to it - so I was missing a whole bunch of things. I have now added all of the missing pieces and updated both functions.php and the stylesheet to have all of the things needed and everything looks good now.
For the record it would have been great if a changelog had been more readily available for the theme - I had no idea that so much had been added, or that a specific version was required to add certain functions that were listed as "built in" to the theme.
Now I have another question, but will create a new thread for that.
I'm going to review the existing functions.php and compare with a freshly downloaded version...
I am trying to grapple with the exact same issue - I want to use GSH to display some php code (which picks up info from ACF) AFTER the entry-meta.
When I place the code in the genesis_entry_header hook location, it displays my code and THEN the meta info - I would like it to display in the opposite order.
Funnily enough, when I place the code in genesis_entry_content, it displays AFTER all of the content - behaviour I would love if it were consistent in the genesis_entry_header context.
Brad Dalton's advice is useless to me as I will not register elsewhere to get the answer to this. Such practices should be banned in a software support forum. All answers should be fully visible in this location.
Thanks - just the info I was after.
You did understand the second question - I wasn't sure if there had or had not been an update to the child theme to correspond to the changes in the Framework. Just a moment of doubt as to whether I should have been customizing *that* stylesheet or should have created a specific user.css separate from that.