Welcome to the StudioPress blog, thanks for taking the time to tune in.
We appreciate the community of readers who follow what we do and say here at StudioPress, and your opinions and responses are very valuable to us.
As we roll out new designs and products it’s your comments that help us shape the strategies that we develop for future innovation, design and generally working to make our customers and fans excited to see what’s next.
We couldn’t do it without you, but we do have a few rules around here that we would ask you to kindly follow.
Comments and Constructive Criticism are Welcome
We want you to share with the community that we’ve created here.
Some of the feedback we love:
- Great ideas that expand on topics or designs that we share here.
- Conversations that include useful stories or experiences that you have had using StudioPress products or WordPress solutions.
- Helpful and constructive criticism (not sarcastic or ill-tempered).
- Any mixture of the above!
#1 Reason Your Comment Won’t be Posted:
First and foremost: support and technical/how-to questions will be forwarded to our help desk and not approved.
For the best response time login to your My StudioPress account here:
Once you are logged in, proceed to the “Get Help” tab:
At the bottom of the page you can file a ticket with our Support Team and click SUBMIT. It’s that easy!
Many thanks for your patience.
Other Reasons Your Comment Won’t be Posted
Here are some of the common reasons why your comment didn’t make the cut:
- You are posting anonymously without being constructive.
- You drop keywords into the name field instead of a real name.
- Your comments appear to be pure self-promotion as opposed to helpful or constructive.
- Clearly you didn’t read the post you are commenting on.
- Off topic or professional rants that aren’t StudioPress related are not allowed.
- You threaten anyone in the community.
- Defamation, racism, or off-color jokes won’t make it on, period.
- If you are in violation of copyright, trademark etc.
- Spam, spam, spam:)
Thank you for spending time here, we’ll see you around the site.