Just a couple of friendly suggestions for improvement. :)

Community Forums Forums Forum Bugs and Suggestions Just a couple of friendly suggestions for improvement. :)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

JenORoss
    Participant

I am looking for previous tickets in my account, and I can’t find them. It would be super convenient to have a way to go back and view our old tickets within our account dashboard vs. having to go back through our email.

Also, it would be an interesting idea if perhaps when submitting a ticket, members could opt in to having their tickets published in a “private” forum for members only to be able to search and find the answers before resorting to submitting a ticket.

Just a couple of friendly suggestions for improvement. :)

Thanks,
    Jennifer

I’m taking up The Challenge! ~ Help me answer some of the Unanswered Posts.

anitac
    Participant

That’s a nice thought, but this is the Community Forum and not the Official Support area. Official Support is handled via your my.studiopress.com area and email – it’s not technically a portal or anything.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.