Need advice for storefront page to integrate with my genesis theme

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Need advice for storefront page to integrate with my genesis theme

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Fabio 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Fabio
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m using eleven 40 on my blog.

I will soon sell 3 products and I was thinking of having one shopfront page where I can display my three products with price and description.

I’ve been googling stuff but can’t find much, beside an article from B.Gardner dated 2011 that says they are going to integrate genesis with woocommerce.

I’ve also downloaded and installed a woocommerce plugin (which by the way is not working at all).

But everything looks so tricky and un-userfriendly.

Is there any easy way to simply add one single storefront looking page on my blog?

I currently use ejunkie if it matters.

Thanks

I haven’t add my url because it doesn’t seem relevant to the question.

wpspeak
    Participant

Hi,

It is POSSIBLE to use WooCommerce with Genesis. However, you need to install an additional plugin http://www.studiopress.com/plugins/genesis-connect-woocommerce

WooCommerce will also create  a page called Shop.

Let me know if there’s anything I can help

Fabio
    Participant

Hi, thanks for your reply!

On that link you gave me it says:

Note: You must have a Genesis child theme activated, and WooCommerce installed and activated, before installing and activating this plugin.

What does it mean “woocommerce installed and activated”? I went on woocommerce site and I dont really understand how it works… it seems they sell themes…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.