StudioPress Selling Suggestion

Community Forums Forums Forum Bugs and Suggestions StudioPress Selling Suggestion

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

CyndiM

I am making a purchasing decision and feel there is not enough info about each theme.

I would love to know, and be shown a simple graphic, how many and where and about how big are the widget areas on a home page (If it is configurable). (I had to research quite a bit to learn enough about Genesis to know what was the structure I might be looking for.)

I did see only one theme site that mentioned this amount of detail (I deleted theme name):

[theme name removed] comes with 12 different widget areas in which Four areas are used to style front page,Three Footer widgets and Widget areas above and below Post will be useful to display Ad banners,Newsletter form etc.

I’ve seen that not many theme sites talk to non-developers. Several I have been totally lost on. A few of the Studiopress themes I am completely clueless about and the ones that might work, I am not sure if they will work and would rather not have to buy 1, download and install to find out if it has the basics of what I need.

Just asking for more info on what exactly can be customized easily and in what ways.

I also could find no preferred way to ask a pre-sales question here, other than to join the forum.

I am hoping a Studiopress theme will suit me!

Thank you.

Davinder Singh Kainth
    Participant

I understand, for a non-technical person this can be difficult. You can post your theme requirements or specific theme for which you need to know available widget / layout details here in the forum. Will help you out.

Need website customization services or other Genesis / WordPress help ?
    Davinder @ Design Studio iGuiding Media | My Blog | Fresh Genesis Themes Collection

Susan

I also could find no preferred way to ask a pre-sales question here, other than to join the forum.

Try this Contact form (which has a drop-down for a pre-sales question)

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.