Woocommerce integration, no widgets on shop page

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Woocommerce integration, no widgets on shop page

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Joyann 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Joyann
    Participant

Hi,

I could use som help on a small but relevant issue with Woocommerce Genesis integration.

I have created at shop with Woocommerce an Genesis Lifestyle theme using  the code:

add_theme_support( ‘genesis-connect-woocommerce’ );

Everything looks just great and I am HAPPY – except one thing:  I cannot see my widgets on the shop front page, only the shopping cart widget is visible.

I have created a test shop with WordPress twenty eleven theme,  and here all assigned widgets are showing on my shop page. And I have used the plugin Display Widgets and also Genesis simple sidebars on my Lifestyle site – but nothing has solved the problem yet.

My Lifestyle site shop is http://fengshuiwebdesign.dk/butik and my site and shop is in danish.

Help and ideas are highly welcome.

happy thoughts/
    Joyann

Brad Smith
    Participant

Hey Joyann,

On my cart page all the category images are jammed up on the left side. Cannot get a sidebar to appear and move the image group to the center-ish of the page.

I’ve added some padding to move them away from the left browser edge. Still looks sloppy.

Did you ever figure this out?

Joyann
    Participant

Hi Brad

I made a new sidebar for the shop page using Genesis simple sidebars plugin. That solved my problem, have you tried this plugin?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.