This fresh new theme from the makers of Foodie Pro offers a buffet of features aimed at food bloggers who also value the beauty of minimalism.
Mouth-watering and easy on the eyes, Cook’d Pro makes responsiveness and crisp design a priority — while giving you a host of tools for featuring images and recipes.
The Cook’d Pro theme is a satisfying solution for content-hungry visitors
This third-party theme comes packaged with a variety of powerful features and is designed to help your content work for you while maintaining an alluring minimal style.
Some of the features specific to Cook’d Pro are:
- Large hero area for featured posts
- Widgetized home page for a flexible layout
- The ability to upload your own retina-quality logo and favicon OR simply type in your blog title to match the default styling
- Recipe filter index (you can even create multiple recipe indexes without editing any code)
- Flexible grid archive options in Customizer
- Strategic areas for ads and opt-ins: header; primary sidebar; secondary sidebar; after entry widget; footer widgets
- Built-in Featured Posts widget with flexible options
- Works with HeartThis
- Built-in shortcode to display limited categories
- WooCommerce ready, enabling you to add your own products/affiliate links
- Built-in “read more” button
- Styled responsive drop down menu
- Landing page template (full width template)
- Styled share buttons, subscribe widget, contact form, and comment form
- Easy integration with your email subscription service
Cook’d Pro also includes all the reliable features you’ve come to expect with StudioPress themes:
- A mobile-responsive design that looks amazing wherever it’s viewed
- Support, documentation, and the StudioPress community forum
- The best rankings possible because of our clean code and mobile-friendly design
- Super-fast page load times
- One-click theme updates
- Airtight security so you can rest easy
Click on the button below and imagine what you’ll whip up with Cook’d Pro.