As you’re launching your site and working on your content strategy, you need to think about how to make your site “sticky.”
What does it mean to have a site that’s sticky?
- It’s a site that the visitor wants to stay with, rather than bouncing away to another solution to their problem.
- “Sticky” sites keep visitors engaged with plenty to read, listen to, and do.
- They build your authority as a topic expert.
- When they’re well designed, they can move visitors gradually, but steadily, toward the goals you have for your site.
- And, last and least, the amount of time a visitor spends on your site is a signal of quality for Google and other search engines, which will help make your site easier to find on search.
In this ebook, Sonia Simone will show you what you need to know and implement to build a relationship with your audience using content …
Sent here by a friend?
Sign up below to get the full set of downloads!